We offer a true Clo2 Gas Fumigation Process that reaches every place undetected micro-organisms can hide.
- The absolute best process for people with a compromised immune system
- 6 log reduction level disinfection for your entire home – 99.9999% level disinfection
- Contents and furniture decontamination – eliminate the need for disposal of personal contents and furniture from mold and mycotoxin contamination
- HVAC / air duct decontamination
- Attic and insultation decontamination
- Crawlspace decontamination
- Inside wall disinfection – many times eliminates the need for tear out and reconstruction.
- Vehicle treatments
- Laundry and fabric disinfection
- Eliminates Virus, Bacteria, Dust Mite allergen, Pollen, Rodent contamination, and Volatile organic compounds
- SAFE! WE DO NOT USE POISONS to destroy organisms. We use a self-neutralizing “oxidizing” gas molecule to “physically destroy, or oxidize” micro-organisms, leaving no chemical residuals behind.
When you spot mold in your home you really shouldn’t take it lightly. It is true that different types of mold can have different effects on your overall health. Some are even practically harmless. Still, that should not be a reason why you would just allow mold to keep developing within your home. Our mold removal procedures are designed to be able to guarantee not only near 100% removal of all of the mold particles but also, doing so in a manner that is completely safe for you and your family.
Black Mold Treatment
As we mentioned not all types of mold are going to have the same effects on people in general. When we are dealing with black mold, the first thing that we need to concern ourselves with is safety. Some mold companies will start their remediation process while you are eating lunch downstairs. That is usually not something that we are going to do. Especially if we deem the situation severe enough. At times it may be a good idea to vacate the property in order to provide thorough mold removal services.
Prevention is always going to be the best strategy. Most people won’t even realize that they have a mold issue until it becomes quite severe. By that time, you may have been suffering from the consequences for years even. The best thing that we can do to combat that, is to offer inspection services. Where we are able to literally come in and check all of the usual mold building spaces. Things like crawlspaces, air vents, and basements. In most cases, it is really much better to be extra safe. If we are able to find any type of mycotoxin traces, that would indicate fairly clearly that you have or had a mold issue. Once we do that we can proceed to perform a mycotoxin removal procedure if need be!